SAFe® for Government
Issues of legacy governance, contracting, and organizational barriers can be overcome with the right information and strategies. Attendees will learn the principles and practices of SAFe® for Government , how to execute and release value through Agile Release Trains, and what it means to lead a Lean-Agile transformation of a program inside a government agency.
This SAFe for Government workshop is for you:
- If you want to understand how to help your government agency adopt the Agile mindset and practices beyond the team level
- If you want to understand how an Agile implementation with SAFe® looks and feels like
- If you’ve always thought Agile sounds wonderful but would never fit your agency
- If you want to understand how to consistently achieve quick response time and reduced delivery times
- If you want to take an active role in helping your agency transition to Agile in scale
Attendees gain an understanding of the Lean-Agile mindset and why it’s an essential foundation for transformation. They’ll also get practical advice on building high-performing, multi-vendor Agile teams and programs, managing technology investments in Lean flow, acquiring solutions with Agile contracting, launching the program, and planning and delivering value using Scaled Agile Framework® for Government. Attendees also learn how specific leadership behaviors can drive successful organizational change in government.