SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master
Being an effective Scrum Master in a modern enterprise requires a new set of skills that supports large, multi-team development initiatives. It requires close attention to fostering engineering craftsmanship, enabling continuous flow, and facilitating successful program execution.
Prepare to step into a SAFe® leadership role— and learn how to facilitate Agile team, program, and enterprise success—by becoming a SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master (SASM). This course prepares practicing Scrum Masters for their leadership role in facilitating Agile team, program, and enterprise success in a SAFe implementation. Explore facilitation of cross-team interactions in support of program execution and relentless improvement. Expand the Scrum paradigm with an introduction to scalable engineering and DevOps practices, the application of Kanban to facilitate the flow of value, and supporting interactions with architects, product management, and other critical stakeholders. Learn actionable tools for building high-performing teams and explore practical ways of addressing Agile and Scrum anti-patterns in the enterprise.
This SAFe Advanced Scrum Master Certification course is for you:
- If you want to apply SAFe principles to facilitate, enable, and coach in a multi-team environment.
- If you want to adopt scalable engineering practices, Kanban, DevOps, and Agile architecture to optimize flow.
- If you want to advance your facilitation skills for ART and team event planning, execution, and delivering end-to-end value.
- If you want to build communities of practice to support high-performing teams and ART efficiency.
- If you want to lead distributed teams effectively in remote environments.