SAFe for Product Owners/Managers
Product Managers and Product Owners are at the epicenter of enterprise transformations, and their performance and knowledge of SAFe makes all the difference when it comes to delivering on the promise of value that is achievable through adopting SAFe.
Develop the skillsets needed to guide the delivery of value in a Lean Enterprise by becoming a SAFe® 5.0 Product Owner/Product Manager (POPM). In this course, attendees gain an in-depth understanding of how to effectively perform their role in the Agile Release Train (ART) as it delivers value through Program Increments. Attendees explore how to apply Lean thinking to decompose Epics into Features and Stories, refine Features and Stories, manage Program and Team backlogs, and plan and execute Iterations and Program Increments. Attendees also discover how the Continuous Delivery Pipeline and DevOps culture contribute to the relentless improvement of the ART.
This Course Is for You:
- If you are ready to perform the role of a Product Owner or a Product Manager on a daily basis.
- If you wish to put the customer at the center of your design, build, and test process.
- If you desire to prepare for and lead PI Planning.
- If you want to learn how to decompose Epics to Features and Features to Stories.
- If you want to know how to collaborate with Agile teams to forecast work.